Who can use this App?
This BabyMind App was developed as part of a research project by the University of York Baby + Me study, but it is now publicly available. The App aims to help parents better tune into their babies minds.
Any information you add to the App will only be seen by you.
The Information section of the App uses Google Analytics to monitor and report visitor numbers. We can see how many visitors go to each page and how long they spend there. We use this information to help improve the information held in the App.
We don’t gather any personal information about visitors, we don’t identify users or associate you with any personally identifiable information.
Information provided by this App
- If you are worried about anything, contact your doctor, midwife or health visitor. This App is not a substitute for professional advice.
- We try to keep the information on this App up to date and correct. However, we cannot guarantee that this is the case so it is up to you to check any information that you rely on. Please let us know if you spot something out of date.
- We link to websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. Linking to those websites does not necessarily mean that we recommend or endorse the views expressed on them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We may include videos. Unless otherwise stated, all these videos are from the Getting to Know Your Baby project. Copyright is owned by the NSPCC and Warwick Medical School (www.your-baby.org.uk). They retain copyright of the videos but have kindly given us permission to include them.
- We may change or update the App from time to time.
- We do not guarantee that the App will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the App without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the App is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You can easily uninstall the App at any time by using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device.
- We do not promise that the App will be free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your mobile phone, computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material.